How does Darth Vader eat? If you take his helmet off, he still has that harmonica in the way.
Everyone have fun playing Max Payne 3 now.
“Mitt Romney has just been outed as a bully in highschool. He sought out gays and people different than himself and inflicted violence and hate on them because of it. As someone who has had a child who’s entire life has been shaped and affected by bullying, I hope you take this into consideration when you vote this november”
My mom’s mom, my grandmother sat me down when I was 8 years old and told me about the black servant woman they had in the 1930s/1940s. She was a paid servant, but she was still treated negatively by my great grandparents. My grandma told me that as a child and even as she grew up, she knew it was wrong to treat someone differently because they were different.
I don’t want to have to tell that same story to my grandchildren.
Variety reports today that Jason Friedberg and Aaron Seltzer sold the rights to their Hunger Games Parody entitled “The Starvation Games”.
Variety described the duo as “spoof specialists”. One can only assume that they meant special in a mean way.
Yeah, HP Lovecraft is great, but do you know what I feel like his work needs more of? Tentacles. There just aren’t enough.
- Maria Hill: Hey, Director Fury, I have a question
- Nick Fury: What is it?
- Maria Hill: Why isn't WarMachine with The Avengers?
- Nick Fury: I'm sorry, who?
- Maria Hill: You have literally spoken with Tony about him. He's the other guy parading around in an Iron Man suit. In fact, Tony Stark has several different copies of several different armors. We could put a bunch of these suits on members of SHIELD and not have any problems.
- Nick Fury: You know how Tony is with his equipment, he won't let anyone use it
- Maria Hill: I'm pretty sure the fucking apocalypse may change his mind about what we can do with his stuff. If the world ends, he would die with it and even if he didn't give up his extra suits, WarMachine still has one that he's clearly proficient with.
- Nick Fury: Well, we only have the budget for six Avengers, and I already promised Black Widow the job.
- Maria Hill: I'm sorry, what? The budget? We're paying people to save the world now? That seems like it would really be a pro-bono situation. I'm not getting paid. Why are our funds more wisely spent on a redhead with D-cups then another invincible robot man? Is it because he's black?
- Nick Fury: Of course not, I'm black
- Maria Hill: Yeah, but you're like Will Smith and you have that blackness that's accessible to white people on a mainstream audience.
I remember the midnight release of the original Iron Man. During the post-credits scene when Nick Fury mentions “The Avengers Initiative”, the guy in the row behind me excitedly and unironically said “OH SHIT, THEY’RE MAKING A JUSTICE LEAGUE MOVIE”
It’s like why are the stars so beautiful. It’s something you just need to accept.